Firefly Zen Petite Refillable Glass Oil Warmer & Candle – Votive Size – Easily Change Essential Oils & Home Fragrances
Our Zen Petite refillable liquid glass aromatherapy candles (votive size) are an eco-friendly alternative to wax and disposable oil candles. SCROLL DOWN FOR A DETAILED DESCRIPTION.
What Makes Our Firefly Zen Petite Refillable Glass Oil Warmer & Candle – Votive Size – Easily Change Essential Oils & Home Fragrances Different?
Ahhh, scent is an element of subjective assessment… too strong, not enough, just right, etc. With the PATENTED Firefly Zen Petite Glass Oil Warmer Candle, you can adjust the scent to your liking. We call the glass shelf that sits 3/4″ below the rim, the “AROMA DECK”. This is where you can safely drip your essential oils or home fragrances without fear of burning them. The heat from the aluminum wick collar will warm and “blossom” or “throw” the fragrance.
For a subtle scent, add 2 drops of essential oil, light the flame and wait 5 minutes or so. The aluminum wick holder will heat up in that time and the scent will blossom. If you want a stronger scent, blow out the flame and add another drop. A little essential oil goes a long way.
The refillable glass oil wamer’s diameter is 2-1/8″ wide at the top, 1-3/4″ wide on the bottom and 2-7/8″ tall. The candle holds about 2 ounces of lamp oil. Our Zen Petite refillable liquid glass candles (votive size) are an eco-friendly alternative to wax and disposable oil candles.
IMPORTANT: You only need 3 to 4 drops of essential oil or fragrance. There is always the possibility of overflowing the AROMA DECK if you add too much. If you do, no worries, just continue to use.
The wick and the wick holder ARE included. We also provide a small plastic funnel for each refilling. The photo of the funnel is shown to the left. For separate purchase, we also offer a Firefly Refill Top which screws on to a 32-ounce bottle and a Firefly Refill Bottle.
We would recommend using a 32-ounce bottle when filling with the funnel as a gallon container would be unwieldy.
Another recommendation is to wipe out the essential oil after use. Just good maintenance.
RECOMMENDED LAMP OIL
We recommend using Firefly CLEAN Lamp Oil or Firefly Paraffin Lamp Oil because both are designed to burn very cleanly producing virtually no soot, smoke or odor. If you choose another brand, please select a high-quality pure liquid paraffin oil as best you can.
You want a combustible fuel, NOT A FLAMMABLE fuel. NEVER USE KEROSENE, ACETONE, ALCOHOL, GASOLINE or PAINT THINNER. A combustible fuel requires a wick to burn. A flammable fuel will ignite by touching fire to it.
Please do not use any type of vegetable oil because it will not work properly.
- Handblown, Single-Piece Glass Oil Warmer, Votive-Size, Including Wick, Aluminum Collar and a small plastic funnel for easy refilling. We also offer the Zen Petite with 16 oz. of fuel. Be sure to check out the video review from an AMAZON TOP 10 REVIEWER at – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NADWDOA
- Aromatherapy Deck for Essential Oils (lavender, our favorite) or Home Fragrances plus Wind Protection. Only use 3 or 4 drops. Adding too much is wasteful and may overflow the Aroma Deck and mix with the oil. If that happens, no worries, simply continue to use. Fragrance is NOT INCLUDED.
- The diameter is 2-1/8″ wide at the top, 1-3/4″ wide on the bottom and 2-7/8″ tall.
- The fuel capacity is about 2 ounces. Fuel is not included. We suggest using Firefly paraffin lamp oil or Firefly CLEAN lamp oil. Our in-house testing shows that our CLEAN fuel lasts significantly longer than our paraffin and is less expensive. Firefly Paraffin lamp oil will provide 6 hours of burn time per ounce of fuel. Times may vary. The lower the wick above the collar, the longer the burn time. For more information about the proper fuels to use, please read the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION below.
- The refillable candle makes the perfect inexpensive unique gift for women, teens and even men. A special, quality gift for under $15 is hard to find and who would not love an eco-friendly refillable candle.