Tiki Torch Canister Including a 32-oz. Bottle of Eucalyptus Paraffin Fuel
What Makes Our Tiki Torch Canister Including a 32-oz. Bottle of Eucalyptus Paraffin Fuel Different?
Measures 4-1/2″ Height x 3″ Width x 2-1/4″ Base
- Fill 2/3 of the way up which would be approximately 5 ounces.
- Think outside the box. Not only does this work as a fire pot insert, but it looks great in a candle holder.
The Expensive Price of Fire: Firefly Fireport Insert vs. Gel Fuel
The least expensive gel fuel I could find (Oct 2017) costs about $3.54 for a 13-ounce can but you need to purchase 24 cans. The burn time is approximately 3 hours per can. It costs $1.18 per hour to use your firepot using DISPOSABLE Ethanol Cans. Hardly good for the environment or your pocketbook.
The Firefly Firepot Insert price is $14.99. Firefly Paraffin has a burn rate, with a 1/2″ fiberglass wick, of approximately 3 hours per ounce of fuel; Buy a 32-oz. bottle of Paraffin Lamp Oil for $13.49 to fill the firepot insert and you get about 96 hours of burn time. Your cost is only .14 CENTS per HOUR! Truly affordable.
Consider the benefits of using Paraffin Lamp Oil…
- Cleanest burning fuel available; no nasty fumes
- No Soot, never have to clean candleholders or lantern chimneys
- Odor-free burn
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Great, bright flame
What Others Think Of Our Tiki Torch Canister Including a 32-oz. Bottle of Eucalyptus Paraffin Fuel Bundle
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.