Tabletop Tiki Torch
Firepot, Tiki Torch Canister, or Table Top Tiki Torch
Measures 4-1/2″ Height x 3″ Width x 2-1/4″ Base
- Fill 2/3 of the way up which would be approximately 5 ounces.
- Think outside the box. Not only does this work as a fire pot insert, but it looks great in a candle holder.
The Expensive Price of Fire: Firefly Fireport Insert vs. Gel Fuel
The least expensive gel fuel I could find (Oct 2017) costs about $3.54 for a 13-ounce can but you need to purchase 24 cans. The burn time is approximately 3 hours per can. It costs $1.18 per hour to use your firepot using DISPOSABLE Ethanol Cans. Hardly good for the environment or your pocketbook.
The Firefly Firepot Insert price is $14.99. Firefly Paraffin has a burn rate, with a 1/2″ fiberglass wick, of approximately 3 hours per ounce of fuel; Buy a 32-oz. bottle of Paraffin Lamp Oil for $13.49 to fill the firepot insert and you get about 96 hours of burn time. Your cost is only .14 CENTS per HOUR! Truly affordable.
Consider the benefits of using Paraffin Lamp Oil…
- Cleanest burning fuel available; no nasty fumes
- No Soot, never have to clean candleholders or lantern chimneys
- Odor-free burn
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Great, bright flame
Tips to get the maximum performance from your Fire Pot
1) Fire pots are generally used on table tops or close by. We suggest using Firefly Odorless and Smokeless Paraffin Lamp Oil. It’s the best performing fuel for the job.
2) Fill 3/4 of the way up which would be approximately 5 ounces.
3) Think outside the “fire pot”. Use as a replacement for any candle in a lantern. Beauty without the wax mess!
4) We suggest keeping the fire pot out of the elements. It is made of stainless steel which means it “stains less”. Take proper care and you’ll be using the fire pot for years to come.