CLEAN Lamp Oil
What Makes Our CLEAN Lamp Oil Different?
Firefly CLEAN Lamp Oil is a Superior Alternative to Paraffin Lamp Oil – Odorless, Sootless & Smokeless. Available with Citronella Oil or Eucalyptus Oil
- Less Expensive and much longer lasting than Paraffin Oil Lamp Fuel (Be sure to view the time-lapse videos)
- Virtually ODORLESS
- Clear and CLEAN Burning
- Will NOT Freeze
- Available pure, with Citronella Oil or Eucalyptus Oil
- Great substitute to Paraffin Fuel
- Available in a Variety of Sizes – 32 Ounces, 1 Gallon, 5 Gallons, 55-Gallon drums/barrels and 330-Gallon Totes
- If you are going to use in a large-wick device like a tiki torch, the fuel will produce some smoke and is not entirely smokeless. Keeping the wick as low as possible will reduce fuel consumption and smoke.
One of our customers wrote about our CLEAN Fuel with Citronella Oil – “Your products are magnificent. I’ve used them in Candle Lanterns instead of wax candles and in small lanterns. Absolutely no smoke or soot. Exceptionally clean fuel. Thanks for making such a great product.”
Our Clear CLEAN Lamp Oil is a True Alternative
Firefly Fuel brings to market a new Clear, CLEAN fuel as a DIRECT REPLACEMENT for paraffin lamp oil.
Firefly CLEAN fuel is non-smoking, sootless, odorless, provides a great flame and is longer lasting than paraffin oil. Firefly CLEAN Fuel is just a simple, safe product.
Firefly CLEAN Lamp Oil is a direct replacement for paraffin fuel with the same operating characteristics (smokeless, odorless and clean-burning) plus many notable improvements.
• Firefly Clean Fuel Benefits vs. Paraffin Oil
• Less Expensive than Paraffin Oil
• Availability Always readily available.
• Increased Burn Times– In-house testing showed CLEAN fuel burned significantly longer than our paraffin lamp oil for even greater economy (results may vary)
• CLEAN Lamp Oil will NOT freeze.
Available with Citronella Oil or Eucalyptus Oil
The base fuel is virtually odorless. The optional additives we offer to the base odorless fuel are Citronella and Eucalyptus oils. Both provide a fresh, mild scent from the bottle and oil hint when burning.